Saturday, March 11, 2017

How to rotate images in Blogger

Since Sister Patsy will no longer help us with our blog posts, the Sisters need a way to rotate images in Blogspot.  I have searched the web before to find and answer, but had not found one that actually worked until today.

http://www.probloggertricks.com/2014/08/how-to-rotate-text-or-image.html

I got this to work.  I am going to attempt to paste in the instructions below, but often pasting html code into a webpage does not work because you get the rendering of the code instead of the text of the code.  Anyway, here goes with a paste.

How do I rotate an image while drafting a post on Blogger.com? It is actually simple:

1 - I insert the image in the post at the place I want it to be.

2 - I switch to the HTML 
view.

3 - I find the end of the 'img' HTML tag added by blogger during the insertion of the image. Here what blogger generated when I inserted the arrow above:




4 - I add the following expression just before '/>':


style="transform: rotate(90deg);
 -ms-transform: rotate(90deg); 
-webkit-transform: rotate(90deg);"


To flip and image replace 90 deg with 180 deg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, sisters, for such a pleasant website! Frances (Rudd) Powell was my great-aunt, Billie Joe Rudd my grandfather.

    Somewhere here I read about Aunt Frances's love for scary stories. I know my Papa Bill loved scaring his big sister out of her wits during those stories!

    One of my readers noticed something odd on Helen's profile page. You might want to check it out. Could be a spam problem.

    ReplyDelete