Thursday, July 28, 2022

Copied from Betty comment to Sister Patsy March 2006...

 Bored at work & trying to find something interesting to read.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23019010&postID=114161976132818524&isPopup=true

Well, I don't want to blog. I am uninteresting. I just want to comment. To post on here, you have to sign up. I have been resisting signing up...because I don't want to blog. But I can't respond to Old Sister, unless I sign up. You see I am the compulsive sister. I don't want to blog, but what if Old Sister, the philosopher, says something and I want to comment. I can't comment...because I won't sign up. Because I don't want to blog. I don't want you to know about me. I am Sister Three--the Sweet Sister. First, there was Old Sister, the Philosopher. Then second, came Smart Sister--the one who got all the brains. Also, woman of few words. Then came me--Sweet Sister. I "get along". You had to when you were in the Middle--between Old Sister, the philosopher, and Smart Sister--who had all the brains. Last came Final Sister--Baby Sister. She got the clean genes. When you look at her blog you can see--her house is clean. The clean genes came from our Mother. Old Sister got the slob genes--look at her yard, look at her house--you can see the slob gene. Sweet Sister--me--I got the slob gene too. But I "get along" I don't want you to see my chicken pen--yes--I have one. I don't want you to see my house. None of that "home party" stuff is on my walls. They are bare and  books are piled in the floor. I am the compulsive one. And I do not want to blog--but I want to comment. I want to say sweet things to Old Sister the philosopher. 

On the slob gene--which Old Sister, Smart Sister and Sweet Sister all have--there is a mutation called the "love to read" strand. All the slob sisters, love to read--now not fiction--but real stuff like a good biography. I am compulsive and I don't want to blog. I don't want to "sign up", but I want to have my say. I want to say sweet things to Old Sister! I can't unless I sign up.

You will know the Sisters if you read this blog. First, Old Sister, the philosopher, next, Smart Sister--woman of few words, then me, Sweet Sister, and finally Baby Sister, the one who got the only clean gene in our DNA chart.

I am compulsive--if I give in and sign up---I will be blogging. It will be long. No one will want to read it. I want to "get along". I want to comment to Old Sister and Baby Sister.

I am not going to sign up. I am not going to blog. I am going to keep quiet. Old sister is crazy. Who reads this stuff? I am not going to comment. I am not going to sign up. I will not blog. I will not let you see I have the slob gene.

Oh, don't mess with Old Sister or Baby Sister. We are like a wolf pack. We may steal the other Sister's next meal--but we will attack if any of the Sisters are threatened in any way. With our variety of genetic make-ups, we are dangerous...we have the wisdom, Old Sister. We have the brains, Smart Sister. We can type fast, Sweet educated Sister. We can clean up a mess and no one will ever know what happened--Baby Clean Sister.

Oh, I am not commenting. I will not sign up. I will not blog. I will not!! Don't expect me to say anything. I will not get hooked on this blogging thing.

I will not sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment