Friday, July 27, 2018

Poor Dead People

I am so pleased our dead people websites were resurrected.  There are some things that we placed on these websites that I can no  longer find on my computer.  If I still have the picture below on my computer, I would have no idea where to look for it.  It was sent to me by an old friend Vinita Terherst.  Vinita's grandmother and Dillard Poor's grandmother were sisters.  These families all lived in the Denver/Omaha area.



This is Kelly Poor's grandfather Lewis Poor.  Looks just like Kelly to me.


This is brothers Noah Poor and Lewis Poor as young boys.  Lewis was born in 1881, Noah in 1879 at Frisco, Crawford County, Arkansas.
 Leonard Atchison--Allie Atchison Poor's brother!  Below is Leonard and his wife, Myra Stacy Atchison!

 Andy Atchison's father--John!  Allie Atchison Poor's grandfather.
 Allie Poor's mother Lanora Jackson Atchison, Andy's wife!
Below is Emma Atchison Peebles--Andy's Sister--Dillard's Great Aunt!

2 comments: