Friday, January 15, 2016

Elmo Powell Family

Elmo Powell was the son of Lige and Ida Belle Sandlin Powell.  Virginia (light blue shirt) shared this photo with.  I asked for a picture of Elmo and hopefully she will share one with me later and I will add it here.  I removed the exact dates of the children's birth.  I think she has Dorothy's birth year wrong as she is younger than Virginia.  Pearl is still living.  Elmo Powell Sr's father and Richard Powell were first cousins.

This is what she said:
Mom's  92nd Birthday,  May 4, 2013.   Pearlie Mae Stimson Powell (center, sitting)  and her 4 children. l-r  Judy Powell Griffith, b./1949.  Elmo Wayne Powell b. /41.  Virginia Lee Powell Smith b. 1938.   Dorothy Imogene Powell Glasco of Shafter, California,  B. 11938.   I am still trying to figure out how to get  other pics  on here.   This is Elmo' s family.  He was born July 16, 1917. He passed away July 2, 2004.  

No comments:

Post a Comment