Sunday, September 6, 2015

United States Genealogy

One of the goals for this family history blog, for me, is to have a central place to store the things we find.  If you are needing to know what records are available for a particular region of the US, or maybe even other counties, Family Search is a good place to go.

From https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/United_States_Genealogy you can find your state, your country, and see what records are available and where the records can be found. For example, Carroll County AR county clerk has land records from 1870.

1 comment:

  1. Since I can't see a foot in front of my base and can't remember past now, this will be a help to me. Be sure to make a label so we can locate the sites. One of my problems is " finding" things a second time!!

    ReplyDelete